- Coaches offer both private and small group lessons. They are scheduled directly with the coach. Please contact the coach directly to schedule private and semi-private lessons.
- The Fort Myers Skatium runs the Ice Skating Institute Competitive travel team. The travel to ISI competitions across the United States representing the Fort Myers Skatium. It is only $15 per year to become a member.
- The ISI Team is open to skaters of all ages and abilities from tots to adults.
- For more information on the ISI competitive travel team, please see the skating director Coach Lisa.
- The City of Palms Figure Skating Club is the United States Figures Skating Club run out of the Fort Myers Skatium. While they are separate from the rink they work together with the rink to put on shows and competitions.
- Their Mission Statement: The purpose of the CPFSC is to encourages the instruction, practice and advancement of the members in any or all of the disciplines of figure skating regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, or ancestry; to encourage and cultivate a spirit of fraternal feeling among skaters; to carry out the general policies and objectives of the United States Figure Skating Association; and such other acts as may be necessary, advisable, proper or incidental to the realization of the objectives and purposes of this club.
- They can be reached at:
C/O The Fort Myers Skatium
Fort Myers, FL 33901
- The Fort Myers Skatium typically offers two weeks of summer camp each summer.
- This year our camps will be held the weeks of June 19th and July 10th. Camps are open to skaters of all ages and abilities.
- We have both a half day camp and a full day camp.
- The Fort Myers Skatium offers two competitions a year; one in September and one in April.
- The September competition is called the Autumn Skating Cup and will be held in the beginning of September each year.
- The April competition is called the Spring Skatefest Invitational and will be held in the end of April each year.
- The CPFSC offers one competition a year; in June, called The Summer Chiller.
- The Fort Myers Skatium offers two ice shows a year; a summer show and a winter show. The shows are open to skaters of all ages and abilities and allow the skaters to showcase their skills. Skaters participate in solo and group numbers.